The 4th Revised Support Guide Package comes with a Support Guide User Handbook, five Child Development Profile options (age ranges birth-3, 3-6, 6-9, 10-12 and Youth 13-19), Reference Materials and Review Summary Forms. The updated User Handbook provides opportunities for Consultants to identify and plan for their own training needs throughout the document. It walks Consultants through completing the Support Guide, recommendations for training, the link to Individual Planning and considerations for Aboriginal SCD and children with high support needs.
- Support Guide User Handbook
- Child Development Birth to 3 years
- Child Development 3 to 6 years
- Child Development 6 to 9 years
- Child Development 10 to 12 years
- Child Development 13 to 19 years